“I don’t need a system to manage recruitment, I can just use a spreadsheet”
This statement is wrong and here are just 3 reasons why:
- Process Management – Best Practice. The advent of out of the box cloud-based affordable solutions means that from day 1 your recruitment processes can be efficient and streamlined. Why choose to be disorganised and waste time when you don’t have to? You will be far less exposed to human error, poor candidate experiences and subsequent reputational damage for a minimal cost.
- Data Protection Laws – You will receive personal information on your candidates and with that comes responsibility under Data Protection Laws. An ATS (Applicant Tracking System) will enable you to easily comply by keeping all records secure and in one central location.
- Data Intelligence and Analysis – Information is power and your ATS will facilitate your ability to monitor your important recruitment metrics and make informed recruitment decisions.
Winter Court Consulting will help you identify the right system for you to meet both your immediate and future needs without breaking the bank – by considering the following:
- Expected Recruitment volumes
- Complexity of Recruitment Process
- Ease of implementation and integration
- Software support
- Budget & Licence terms
We will provide a shortlist of suitable providers and our recommendation based on the above factors plus any other unique requirements you may have. Once you have selected your preferred solution, we will manage the implementation, rollout and training of the system on your behalf.
Winter Court Consulting has no commercial arrangement with any software provider and all recommendations are based solely on merit and our opinion based on experience.