In May 2016 Vonage announced it was buying Nexmo for US$ 230m to create a Global Cloud Communication Leader.
Here is a summary of how Winter Court Consulting helped Nexmo:
Who Is Nexmo?
Co-Founded by Tony Jamous & Eric Nadalin, Nexmo provides innovative communication APIs that bridge traditional voice and text services with cloud communications.
High-volume communication companies such as Alibaba, Airbnb, Line and Viber send millions of messages per month using Nexmo APIs.
Nexmo was named to the 2014 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, the 2014 Hottest Companies in San Francisco by Lead411, and was recognised by analyst firm Gartner as a 2014 Cool Vendor in Communication Services.
The Nexmo Challenge:
- We need to grow.
- We need to grow fast and we need to grow globally.
- We don’t know how.
The Winter Court Consulting Solution
- Recruitment Strategy planning & Organisational Development
- Full life-cycle recruitment process management in the UK, San Francisco, Hong Kong & Singapore
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Implementation to automate and streamline the recruitment process
- Coached and mentored new managers on the Leadership team
- Employee growth from 25 to 120 across all regions (as at Jan 2015)
- Nexmo achieved 100% volume growth in 2014
- Nexmo achieved 85% revenue growth in 2014
- Awesome places to work in San Francisco, London and Hong Kong
- More than 70,000+ companies trust Nexmo with their communications
- Sold for US$230m!